Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WCPSB/002/2021: PAYROLL MANAGER J/G Q (I POST)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of integrated personnel and county payroll data system
- Shall be responsible for the Processing of monthly payroll
- Ensuring inputs of third party deduction into the payroll
- Ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of human resource regulations including pensions, salary administration, labor laws and other statutes that impact on human
- Conducting regular Payroll Audits
- Assist in the preparation of annual staff enrollment
- Performing any Human Resource duties
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a bachelor of commerce/business Administration (Finance accounting/HRM) or Equivalent from recognized institution in Kenya
- Master in Business Administration (Finance/Accounting/HRM) will be an added
- Must be a member of a professional body such as ICPAK or IHRM and be in good
- Have knowledge, experience of not less than ten (10) years in the Public Service with at least five (years) in payroll
- Have knowledge of
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To apply
Applications shall include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of academic and professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card, Statutory clearance documents and other supporting documents to be sent in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Position Title and Advert Number to:-
Wajir County Public Service Board
P O BOX 45 – 70200 WAJIR
Hand delivered applications should be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s offices at Wajir County Headquarters. No online applications.
Applications should reach us on or before Wednesday, 29th September 2021. No online applications
Please note that:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
- Wajir County is an equal opportunity employer
- Women, Youth and persons with disability are encouraged to
WAJIR COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD