Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATION LIAISON AND FLEET MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
The holder of this position shall be responsible for provision of administrative and logistics support for liaising with government offices/institutions and embassies to ensure timely processing of documents required by AAIK and general office messenger services.
- Have a Certificate level qualification in automotive engineering and customer service;
- Have at least three (3) years minimum working experience in equivalent capacity and in a large NGO.
- Satisfactory experience in motor vehicle management;
- Have a Valid certificate of good conduct; and Valid driving license, with a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Have demonstrated a strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail to get things done well and fast.
- Possess excellent skills in facilitation and capacity building for inter-linkages amongst staff, partners & stakeholders.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on 21st September 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.