Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Solar Sales Engineer.
The principal job tasks being as follows:
- Sale of a wide range of solar products and solutions.
- Design and preparation of solar project proposals in response to customer requirements.
- Participation in solar project deployments, supervision, monitoring, inspection and designing.
- Providing of quality service and support to all clients from site survey, delivery, technical advice, and after-sales service.
- Carrying out technical service visits and provision of technical support as required.
- Build relationships with strategic customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Solar products and solutions.
- Graduate in a relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum Upper Second Class Hons Degree
- Licensed as a solar PV Technician by the EPRA.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer skills including MS Office packages, MS Project and AutoCAD
- Experience in using SMAPV design software will be an added advantage
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of specialists in the water and energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities.
If you meet the set requirements and would like to be considered, please apply for the role before Thursday, 30 September 2021.