Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIGITAL MANAGER – ICT DEPARTMENT
Design, implement and execute the Banks digitalizing vision and strategy in as set by the Head of ICT. Develops and promotes strong partnerships with IT teams and business partners (both internal and external) with a focus on collaboration and direct communication. Responsible for leading other leaders to build and deliver value according to the mission for each particular team. Ensure that teams and products are aligned with product owners and business priorities such that functional capabilities and technology innovations deliver key enablers of the business vision. Collaborates with other solutions delivery leaders to establish the team expenses and capital spending. Sets goals to ensure the success of the team. Performs all human resource management responsibilities for direct reports. Responsible for and oversees the digital technology platform and engineering teams who build and support it. Provides technical guidance and direction to managers and engineers on complex legacy and modern web design
architectures and best practices.
• A Degree in an ICT related field i.e. Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Business & IT
• Specialized certification in ICT
• Post graduate degree in business, computer science, marketing etc.
• Over three years and above experience in software development and design experience
• Vast experience in open software development
• Strong background in Web and mobile application development tools and languages
• Strong ability to work on SMS gateway support and integrations
• Ability to maintain and support middle – ware applications
• Experience with programming languages; Java, NET, Python, PHP etc.
A package commensurate to the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send you CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th September 2021.