Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is based in our headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
As an Android Software Engineer, you will help continue to build out the Hava Platform within Customer and Driver apps for Android. You will work with the latest Android frameworks and libraries and grow your Android skills.
- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Hava Brand.
- Work through JIRA and move teams forward with agile methodologies.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Experience and mastery of Android development.
- Experience with unit testing, Android emulation, and cloud automated testing tools.
- Mastery of Java & Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
- How many years Android development experience do you have?
- Do you have an app that you made in the play store? If so, link please.
- Are you experienced with automated testing and using emulation? If so, please explain in detail.
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line Android Software Engineer.