Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you after a high-impact role in a fast-growing organization where you can build from scratch. Then this one might be for you. We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to take care of our digital strategy and work hand in hand with the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers while tracking web traffic, customer engagement, conversions and downloads. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our digital footprint and marketing goals.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
This position is based in our headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
YOUR ADVENTURES WILL INCLUDE:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service & coordinate with Marketing Manager, to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven work experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with web design
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Be a great team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with SEM and Google AdWords
- Excellent communication skills
- Receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning.
- As we grow, you grow. A fast-paced challenging environment that offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- We like to work hard and play hard too.
How To Apply
Awesome. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your cover letter and resume explaining why you are best suited for this position. Use the subject line Digital Marketing Executive. Also share a link to your design portfolio and social media accounts that you have managed before. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions:
- How many years of Digital Marketing experience do you have?
- What motivates you to succeed?
- In your own words, what is the goal of marketing?
- Which marketing software platforms do you have first-hand experience with?
- Where did you hear about this job posting?