Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Human Capital Associate
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services typically used by SMEs to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue generating diagnostic assets that enable them to both develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
As a company we are swift and proactive to decisive action in delivering the desired results and eliminating distractions that hinder us from achieving our desired results. We pride ourselves in being straightforward, clear, and concise about our needs & knowing when it’s best to ask for help. As such, we are graceful in victory and own up to our mistakes. Our clients are important to us and we value our clients and relentlessly focus on providing our customers’ promise, by building high quality systems, exercising operation discipline and planning for long-term scale. We cultivate empathy with our customers and continually seek to better understand their needs. At Ilara Health, we believe that growth is life and we equip each other to always spot useful opportunities for growth & to develop innovative ways to continuously improve. We explore our full potential daily and reinvent ourselves to be able to drive the desired growth for ourselves and our community. Doing it better is important to us and we never settle in everything that we do. We challenge our ideas of what’s possible in order to better meet our goals. We invite different perspectives, consider all variables including the resources we have available to implement an idea and explore all avenues we can to make a positive change possible.
About the Role
We are currently looking to hire a Human Capital Associate. You will be responsible for recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Data Management and managing internal communication.You will also provide day-to-day responsive, consistent and effective and efficient Human Capital services in support of Ilara Health’s vision and mission
- Conduct recruitment for various positions and ensure there’s an effective recruitment process in coordination with managers.
- Data Management – Manage employee information on the Human Resource Information System.
- Talent Management – Onboarding- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires into the company.
- Creating contracts for new hires, amending contracts if need be and keeping records of the signed contracts.
- Manage internal communication – Identify the key company WhatsApp groups required and ensure that key staff employees are part of them.
- Probation management – keep track of employees on probation and conduct reviews leading up to the end of their probation period.
- Assist in managing performance management process for the organization
- Assist in employee engagement, culture, and values implementation
- Ensure organisational initiatives, projects and key information are effectively communicated to employees
- Talent Management – Off boarding -Ensure a smooth exit process and that all exits have the required documents needed for the process.
- At least 2 years experience working in a busy HR office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with specialization in Human Resource Management any other business-related course/Social Science.
- Higher diploma in HRM if the degree above is not in Human Resource Management
- Be obsessed with people management
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Be a Teamplayer
- HRMIS Proficient
- Must be adept at interpersonal communications skills
- A commitment to high standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
Certified Human Resource Professional – CHRP Part 2 Level 4
Previous experience in a startup environment.
How To Apply