Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Role Profile: Area Sales Supervisor
Regions: Mount Kenya, Rift Valley, Western and Eastern
Responsible for being a single point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Sub Distributors, Strategic customers etc) within assigned geographical “Area/Territory” and deliver agreed objectives/targets.
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs (NPS, TS, distribution, call coverage/frequency, merchandising) for the assigned Area
- Implement, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Area
- Responsible for setting objectives, leading negotiation process with Secondary Customers (or any other 3rd party partners). Execute daily monitoring of customer’s performance against defined KPIs (sales out, inventory level, order placement to distributors on-time etc)
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Cycle Plan from ICP). Support the development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans by providing feedback on the Cycle plan activities execution
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customer, report on market dynamics, competitor activities
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies, TS, local Trade policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and local regulations
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributors’ sales force
- University Degree or Higher diploma in Sales or marketing
- 3 years of experience in field Sales, customer service or marketing
- Must have a valid Driving license
- Excellent knowledge in managing Distributors
- Demonstrated ability to lead people – Capacity to understands all sales functions, Customer service, Field operation execution- Has experience in managing a small field Sales team and with a region
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st September 2021 clearly marking the job title.