Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To take full accountability and strategic leadership on the financial management of Amref Health Innovations (AHI), a social enterprise venture fully owned by Amref Health Africa. This entails overseeing the day to day financial operations of AHI as well as commercial modelling to support business growth and decision making by the AHI leadership.
Education & Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or business–related field.
• Master’s degree in a business–related field will be an added advantage.
• CPA(K) or its equivalent.
• At least 8 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst and/or Commercial Manager in a commercial set up.
• Must have experience in financial modelling and analysis with MS Excel and can perform complex functions.
• Experience with numbers and can provide quick, insightful analyses of the stories behind the numbers.
• Experience managing complex projects.
How to apply
Interested? Please visit our website https://amref.org/ to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be September 30, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy.