Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
REF: AD/9/2021-ANDROID DEVELOPER
Engineers at iCube build products and services that impact the day to day lives of our customers and internal teams. Your contributions will ensure that tangible value is continuously delivered to the end users. A successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the product & design team to ensure timely delivery of great products. He/she will also need to be willing to learn and passionate about making contributions towards the team’s success.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
As a Member of the team, you will:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Identify & correct bottlenecks & fix bugs while improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the reliability, availability, performance and efficiency of I&M Bank’s services.
- Work with peers to plan & prioritize the development and test strategy to ensure high quality and timely delivery of the fixes and tools.
- Partner with various teams across the bank to transform requirements into tools, products, and services.
- Share knowledge across the team and the bank.
- Periodically spend time with the rest of the team outside of work with the intention to strengthen the bonds between the team members
This may be your dream job if you:
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Possess fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of concepts in data structures and algorithms with demonstrated ability to make use of them
- Working experience in Android UI design principles, patterns & best practices
- Experience with 3rd Party libraries and APIs
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Experience with SSO and OAUTH
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience with offline storage, threading & performance tuning
- Familiarity & good understanding with RESTful APIs to connect Android apps to backend services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration/ continuous deployment
- Have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Yearn to learn new technology stacks and accept that learning is forever
- Pay close attention to the little details that help make our products that much better
- Enjoy working in a fun and highly collaborative environment
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 29 September 2021.