Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
FRONTEND (FE) DEVELOPER
These are tier 1 engineers who should be experienced in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. They’ll be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. They will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user facing features
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members, product owners and other stakeholders in translating business needs to actual code.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Assist other frontend and backend developers with debugging and troubleshooting
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes and mockups to actual code and features.
- Maintain code quality, implement code linters and add unit tests for code implementations.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Engineers in testing implementations and writing Automation tests.
- Plan, lead and participate in culture events and activities.
- Collaborate with other team members and internal and external dependencies to resolve both technical and non-technical blockers.
- Liaise with the DevOps engineers in creating, implementing and troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines for web applications.
- Documenting feature implementation, releases and workflows.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- 3+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer
- Good understand of Node Js and Webpack configurations
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Expert level understanding of Angular Js
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with Typescript, RxJS and ES6
- Familiarity with CI/CD using CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins e.t.c
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Mercurial
- Yearn to learn new technology stacks and accept that learning is forever
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Pay close attention to the little details that help make our products much better
- Have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 29th September 2021.