Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KCB Bancassurance Intermediary Limited
Established in 2010 KCB Insurance Agency Limited is a fully-owned subsidiary of the KCB Group Limited and operates as an insurance agent for all classes of insurance business, Claims advisers and Risk management consultants with the sales of these insurances done across all branches by KCBIA sales agents. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representative will be responsible for insurance business growth and development to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy. This is a one year renewable performance based Contract.
- Sales of insurance products to meet set targets from time to time in the branches allocated
- Work closely with the branch colleagues and regional management team in driving retail products as set out from time to time.
- Work closely with regional sales management in the branches to provide market intelligence, strategies to deepening relationships and driving revenue growth in their area of operation.
- Participate in the marketing activities and campaigns set out in the business in driving potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives to achieve revenues targets.
- Provide basic technical guidance to the branch staff and sales team through branch trainings on product knowledge during branch hurdles and as an insurance consultant at the branch.
- Participate in sales meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business.
- Support in the initial claims documentation and as a point of contact for claims arising from the branch.
- Submission, processing and follow up to conclusion on insurance business from the branch.
- Provision of all document necessary for placement of insurance business in line with the processes in place.
- Degree from a recognized university.
- Professional Qualification in CII or IIK Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and C+ English.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into our Recruitment Portal and submit your application.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 01 October 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
KCB is an equal opportunity employer.