Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Restaurant owners are the underdogs of Africa’s economy. Despite feeding 600 million people daily and creating over 10% of formal jobs, they’ve constantly been underserved – Kibanda TopUp is changing that. Through our platform, thousands of restaurants in Kenya and Nigeria can access the inventory and financial services they need to grow their businesses and thrive.
We are looking for a Head of Product to direct multiple product developments and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Co-create product vision and road map
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
- Genuine interest in helping small and medium restaurants
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in startup companies
- Extensive experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Expert level experience and certifications within/around Agile/SCRUM frameworks
- Proven organizational and leadership abilities to take products to market
- Excellent communication skills, team development, hiring and team career nurturing skills
- Applied problem-solving and creative thinking aptitude and skillsets
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
How To Apply