Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
2021 Summer MBA Fellow: Global
About Kibanda Topup
Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya. Our mission is to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. We do this by connecting largely informal, small, and medium restaurants to suppliers and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
As an MBA Fellow, you will work closely with the founders and the global team to streamline operational processes and lead special projects. The role requires an individual who is process-obsessed, extremely detail-oriented, has a strong sense of urgency, persistence, and the ability to drive change. This is an amazing opportunity for fellows to experience the buzzing entrepreneurial eco-system that Kenya has to offer.
What you’ll do
- Strategy and process. Work with cross-functional teams to create strategies and processes for international expansion.
- Efficiently coordinate and monitor projects across multiple teams
- Analyze business operational results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide analytical and execution support to the organization’s growth initiatives
- Track performance across the organization and escalate issues identified
What you need:
- At a top university pursuing an MBA Degree
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Primary experience should include business analysis, project operations, project management or/and project implementation
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sound business judgment and understanding of operational processes
- Working knowledge of Nigeria and Kenya is a bonus
How To Apply
Kibanda Topup is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!