Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Kibanda Topup
Despite feeding half of Africa’s population daily, small and medium restaurant owners struggle to access the financial services and inventory needed to grow their businesses.
Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company on a mission to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. Across Nigeria and Kenya, thousands of restaurants use our platform to access inventory and financial services.
- Focus on growing the number of quality weekly active restaurants ordering with Kibanda, retaining existing customers, and revenue of both dry and fresh goods (beef, fish, chicken, and vegetables) in assigned territory.
- Identify market opportunities in order to implement effective market penetration strategies that will yield positive results.
- Consistently manage high service levels in the trade to ensure company and customer satisfaction.
- Build relationships with customers in order to support Kibanda’s sales, marketing, and PR activities.
- Manage placed orders effectively to ensure zero cancellations due to sales-related issues to reduce financial losses to the company.
- Adhere to the route plans that have been designed by your team leader.
- Reporting – share daily reports highlighting each day’s achievements against set targets.
- Monitor and report all competitor’s activities in the market so that Kibanda can devise ways of staying competitive in the market.
- Track daily outlet visits using the company’s FieldPro system against the set target per day
Knowledge, skills and Job attributes
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of Nairobi market and the general trade retail landscape
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with a wide sales network
- Ability to own a sales number with proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and G-Suite
- Strong communication skills
How To Apply