Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Kibanda Topup
Despite feeding half of Africa’s population daily, small and medium restaurant owners struggle to access the financial services and inventory needed to grow their businesses.
Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company on a mission to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. Across Nigeria and Kenya, thousands of restaurants use our platform to access inventory and financial services.
About the role
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of computer science, excellent customer support fundamentals, and a genuine desire to grow. This job’s purpose is to provide support to the business operations through technology by providing standards, skills, experience & guidance in implementing the most efficient techniques to achieve the company vision & mission. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
Candidates based in Kenya/Nigeria are encouraged to apply.
● Identifying hardware and software solutions
● Identifying and supporting in the purchase of new technology equipment
● Troubleshooting technical issues
● Managing vendors and inventory for the technology department
● Diagnosing and repairing faults
● Resolving network issues and manage the internal call management system/ equipment
● Installing and configuring hardware and software
● Provide both onsite and remote technical & end-user support
● Following up with customers and staff to ensure the problem is resolved
● Replacing or repairing the necessary technical parts
● Supporting the roll-out of new applications
● Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
● Testing and evaluating new technologies
● Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment
● Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
● Strong networking skills, hardware, and software troubleshooting skills
● 4+ years working experience in a busy technical environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent critical thinking skills
● Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, employing effective time management and organizational skills
● Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
● A passionate, inspirational, and aspirational team→ Teamwork is in our core values
● Grow yourself, learning is a habit. We empower people and we want you to grow with us. Tell us the areas you wish to improve in and if it makes sense for the business, we’ll do what we can to help you do just that
● Flexible work hours – Pretty ﬂexible when it comes to managing workload and time. It’s about delivery!
● Opportunity to travel to interact with the product and our multi-cultural team
Why Kibanda Topup
We are venture-backed and growing fast. We launched less than 6-months ago and we are already serving thousands of restaurants monthly. You get an opportunity to jump onto the rocket ship near the ground floor. We believe that:
● Our team should grow as fast as the company. If you do well, you will have every opportunity to rocketship your career
● Speed is a Virtue. We make decisions quickly and are not afraid of failing. We prioritize learning by doing
● Everyone is an owner of their work. We do not micromanage, only challenge. We let you own your domain and drive your work independently.
If that sounds exciting, great! Kibanda Topup may be the perfect place for you. But, Kibanda Topup is not for everyone.
● We are an early-stage start-up. It may be chaotic at times with shifting priorities
● This is not a 9-5 job. This a whatever it takes to get the job done
● This is not a place where we will tell you exactly what to do. You will be expected to manage your own work to achieve the outcomes
● We love being around our customers. If you enjoy sitting behind a desk all day, this may not be the best place for you.
How To Apply
Kibanda Topup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, physical disability, political affiliation, race, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.