Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Leading our finance team and reporting to the COO, you will partner with the CEO and the most senior leaders of the business, guiding the organisation towards the scalable growth and governance required for an Initial Public Offering. You will provide professional expertise to the Executive team, and work with all global departments and lines of business to provide high quality finance, budgeting, reporting and accounting services.
As Chief Financial Officer you will:
- Lead finance activities for external funding to achieve our goals
- Guide the annual business planning cycle and provide decision support to CEO, COO and the Executive team
- Educate the business to improve financial expertise
- Maintain a culture of passion for customer orientation, operational excellence, continuous improvement and understanding of best practice
Promote Business Partnering:
- Provide commercial support to business development departments, including sales, pre-sales and marketing, through insights, indicators and regular analysis
- Be an essential part of the contracting process with customers, informing profit and resource allocations and global compliance matters
Maintain Compliance and Structure:
- Maintain the global tax structure and transfer pricing agreements to ensure they are always fit for purpose, respond to changes in the international tax environment and provide maximum operational efficiency
- Comply with tax laws, rules and regulations in all jurisdictions where Canonical operates
- Support the corporate structure to maximize shareholder value, and maintain financial policies and processes to protect the value of Canonical Intellectual Property
Deliver Operational Finance:
- Strengthen processing and control to improve efficiency and reduce risk, including essential systems
- Oversee external relationships to bring these services to the business – investors, retail financial institutions, auditors, insurance brokers and payroll agencies
- Qualified accountant with Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Progressive operational and leadership experience in high growth, multi currency/geography environments, gained either in-house or in a professional service firm
- Experience leading a finance organisation through investment rounds and/or IPO
- Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Able to simplify complex commercial and financial discussions to the core issue
- Have operated in a technology subscriptions business and has knowledge of business dynamics across technology platforms, systems, services and outsourcing
How To Apply
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.