Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
To serve as the connector to the National Core Community & Health Informatics teams, County Health Management Teams & Partners. Increase demand and coverage of digitization and digital tools to drive impact within the community health space. Drive community health systems strengthening and collaboratively manage projects from end to end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the connector to the National Core Community & Health Informatics teams & Partners.
- Lead demand and coverage of digitization and digital tools to drive impact within the community health space.
- Support in relevant policy formulation & resource mobilization at the National and county level.
- Drive community health systems strengthening and collaboratively manage projects from end to end.
- Coaching and mentorship of government teams on performance management (DESC)
- Lead the use of digital tools to drive health programming with a focus on the usage of data to identify opportunities for improvement of health impact.
- Drive the utilization of the M&E Framework to measure performance and impact.
- Develop and implement project plans with the involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Outline objectives, expectations, plans, resource requirements, budgets and coordinate resources with LG and partners/stakeholders
- Offer technical support in the development of strategic and operational plans at the national level.
- Build strong partnerships with public officials, policymakers, and other implementing partners to determine the best ways that Living Goods sustains our relationships with National Government.
- Strengthen awareness of LG work at National and County levels through strategic advocacy and BCC efforts.
- To supervise, coach & mentor the county and sub-county rollout teams.
- Make a case for prioritization of community health amongst donors, national governments as well as partners.
- Advocate/ Champion the e-CHIS agenda at the National & county levels.
- Lead partnership with Government, donors, and implementing partners at the National & County level
- Support health policies development and implementation at both National & County Levels.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills are required.
- Ability to analyze, comprehend, and articulate the organization’s operational goals and strategic plan to guide decision-making.
- Leads the development of operational plan contributing to longer-term organizational strategy
- Provides leadership ineffective management and stewardship of programs/business units
- Interpersonal and leadership skills and high levels of integrity.
- Builds commitment through collaboration, consultation, and consideration of the stakeholders and the teams
- Bachelor’s in health, social sciences, Information Technology, or related field;
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in public health programs or research.
- Managerial experience at a senior position.
- Experience in health system strengthening and working with Government.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend not responding and not sending money or personal information.