Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager Integration Planning & Evolution, the position holder will be responsible for application development and evolution of existing API and Microservices platforms. He/She will work alongside architects, developers and other business support engineering teams.
Application development duties include but not limited to analysis, design, development, testing, documentation of the new and existing integration services; stress and security validations to ensure integrity of the web services; maintenance and fault management.
- Analysis – participate in
- Integration platforms architecture, upgrade, and redesign of existing and new systems.
- Development and deployment of APIs/Microservices.
- KPIs reporting of upgraded platforms & developed APIs.
- Unit, system, load, and security testing of delivered solutions to ensure they work as per expected standards.
- Validation & Verification – oversee the user acceptance assurance of application functional logic, data processing and error management.
- Liaise with Support teams, infrastructure team, network administrators, information security to maintain service availability and integrity of the applications.
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- 3 years + experience in software development in a busy IT environment.
- Solid understanding of web services/technologies – REST/JSON, SOAP, XML, XSD.
- Extensive experience with data management – data structures, relational/NoSQL databases, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL development.
- Extensive experience in deploying API on middleware technologies such as TIBCO, Tomcat, Glassfish, and containerized environments i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, Red hat OpenShift, Azure, AWS.
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system like Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ or Tibco EMS
- Experience in use of source code management systems like SVN, GIT and build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Strong knowledge & experience using (CI/CD) such as Jenkins, drone, CycleCI
- Experience in Agile Development/software life-cycle development.
- Experience in deploying solutions on Linux operating system
Last Date to Apply: Sep 24, 2021