Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall management of all Scheme companies change of pay points as allocated by the head of Absa Workplace Banking majoring on private and Government change of pay point. Assist in management of obsolete companies on issues of pending payments and other relationship issues that may come up from time to time.
Main Accountabilities and Approximate Time Split
Business management -70%
- Ensure change of pay points process for new loans is done as per agreed deadlines on a monthly basis, process include receipt of physical change of pay points and keying them for delivery to companies eg Ap and Kenya Police.
- Collate regular MI on the change of pay points for both TSC and other companies and share with stakeholders and evidence follow up actions.
- Ensure weekly correspondence on change of pay point between Rm and HR in various Companies through provision of formatted CoPP data.
- Work closely with the RMS on outstanding change of pay points by providing reports on outstanding CoPP and progress report per company.
- Interact closely with Branches, products and RMS on all areas to resolve any issues, queries raised by customers/companies on Change of pay point.
Service Delivery -20%
- Respond to customer complaints and queries and escalate unresolved cases for change of pay point to management for review and advice.
- Application of world class customer service standards at all times while handling customers issues, ensure external stakeholders like AP, Kenya Airways are handled with the highest level of professionalism.
Team work -10%
- Constant liaison with all the RMs to support on any urgent business needs including scanning of company onboarding documents.
- Ensure individual performance objectives and measures are agreed with line manager.
- Pursue self-development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
Education and experience required
- Bachelors Degree
- (2) years (Technical/Managerial) experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Detailed working Knowledge of all the bank’s retail products.
- Working knowledge of the bank’s operational environment, processes and procedures especially in the change of pay point process.
- Detailed working knowledge of all the bank’s frontline system’s including BOC, SYBRIN, TERADATA and other systems.
- Knowledge of the contact centre’s operational and rigor requirements mainly on Customer service standards .
- Some Knowledge of Absa branch environments and stakeholder management.
- Analytical/problem solving skills to be able to think on feet outside of scripted responses.
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Spreadsheets/Database Skills
- Planning and personal organization
- Service excellence
- Customer handing techniques
- Relationship Management.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Closing Date: 2021-09-23