Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Reporting to the Chief People Officer (CPO), this position is responsible for the development of end to end talent acquisition strategy with a particular focus on future talent, employer brand and the building of a talent framework that supports succession planning. The ideal candidate will pull together multiple strands of the people strategy, and drive forward the talent development agenda to shape and embed a high performance culture.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Responsible for manpower and staff resourcing plans and processes.
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes in liaison with the People and Culture Partners to attract, select and appoint suitable candidates to either long term or short term jobs in the organization.
- Collaborate with business leaders across the company to understand business goals and to build development strategies that ensure a strong future talent pipeline as well as manage internal and external Talent pools as part of the wider Company talent management agenda.
- Develop agile resourcing models for all areas of the company and drive the transformational change required in resourcing and the talent management agenda.
- Co-develop with the Learning and Development team, Leadership and Management Development roadmaps for the Company.
- Define critical roles for key talent benches and support succession management initiatives in the Company and deliberately build strong talent benches and leadership depth for such roles.
- Talent, Culture and Engagement Initiatives: Partner closely with all other HR functional areas and People and Culture partners in the design and development of key initiatives such as change management, on-boarding, coaching and mentoring, performance and career development, as required.
- Develop and implement the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive on-boarding program that aligns with the Company’s workforce strategy and goals as part of Talent retention initiatives. This includes all candidate experience surveys and remediation actions.
- Responsible for internal and external employer branding of the Company as a preferred “Employer of Choice” through a compelling value proposition messaging, internally and externally and develop an effective talent pipeline of key internal and external talent.
- Deploying innovative, efficient and effective sourcing strategies, building lasting relationships with potential candidate pools, whilst providing exceptional candidate experience.
- Responsible for working with business and team leaders on updating role requirements and defining and co-crafting new job roles in the company.
- Responsibility for optimization of all the Company Outstations for optimal resourcing and talent deployment across the company.
- Overall responsibility for talent analytics for business and HR insights for decision making
- Manages all independent consultant and consulting agreements and any talent 3rd party providers for HR services e.g. recruitment, assessment and background checks.
- With People and Change Partners work to define key productivity measures in all the areas in the company.
- Lead and collaborate to ensure the integration of Performance Management with all the HR Talent Management functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Organizational Development.
- A Professional HR qualification or equivalent – Certificate, Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma
- A minimum of five (6) years of Human Resources and Organizational Development or related experience. Experience in workforce planning and agile talent management across the enterprise in talent deployment, career pathing and talent management journeys.
- Experience in designing organization structures.
- Good experience in designing talent interventions and crafting organizational solutions to talent issues and challenges.
- Extensive stakeholder management and engagement capability.
- Execution Excellence -Focus on achieving results. Change adaptability and comfortable with working with ambiguity.
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of employment laws.
- Appreciation for and professional handling of confidential and sensitive information. Excellent discretion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required. Skills with recruitment systems, automated applicant tracking systems and recruiter platforms and tools e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter required.
- Good understanding of Talent analytics.
- Job Evaluation hands-on knowledge.
- Sound understanding of HR Policies and Procedures.
Desired Behavioural competencies
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are requested to submit their application by attaching a current and detailed curriculum vitae on LinkedIn or quoting the position title on the subject of your email to Recruitment@kenya-airways.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.