Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Chief Manager (CM) – Business Intelligence
This role is responsible for coordinating business intelligence (BI) & Analytics to support business operations and decisions.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to design and build data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Supervise the building and maintenance of the platforms to support business intelligence and risk profiling tools
- Coordinate the process of user requirements elicitation on reporting and analytic and risk profiling needs from business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a user acceptance strategy to drive testing data requirements and building confidence in accuracy of data.
- Drive the execution of analytics and risk profiling projects and initiatives that directly impact business results.
- Lead analytical deep dives to explain organization performance, identify issues and uncover areas for improvement.
- Lead the communication and development of data visualizations and presentations to provide data driven recommendations.
- Establish a data culture as a norm in the organization to accelerate the application of analytics and amplify its power at the departmental levels.
- Coordinate capacity building and knowledge transfer initiatives for both the technical and business stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of information assets
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the section.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the Section
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the Section: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Development and management of the sectional work plan and budget.
- Coordinate BI development, taxpayer profiling & case management
- Monitoring of section’s KPI’s
- Development and implementation of the data utilization strategy
- Monitoring implementation of the data utilization strategy
- Give strategic direction for BI development and taxpayer profiling
- Review and approve concepts for BI development and taxpayer profiling
- Support the development of data strategies and frameworks
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A university degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) or any other equivalent Professional qualification
- Membership for any relevant professional body.
Previous relevant work experience required.
Minimum of 7 years work experience in similar role with at least 3 years in management.
- Strategic agility
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Technological ability
- Data protection
- Risk management and analysis
- Change management
- Ability to identify and deal with operational risk
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tax business understanding
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)