Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Solutions Architecture
The Supervisor Solutions Architecture is responsible for defining, maintaining and evolving the emerging solution architecture to enable actualization of business objectives, harmonized with KRA’s reference architecture and evolution of solutions for modern, efficient and optimal operations.
This role is responsible for;
- Identifying, analyzing, and directing the execution of change towards the solution architecture vision and enterprise mission, by providing and prioritizing “technical epics”, through documenting of target architectures, roadmaps & supporting solution evolution/transformation.
- Working in collaboration with Software Developers to build solutions right, support in feature/ product roadmaps, champion and define architectural governance frameworks.
- Supporting the continuous assessing, valuing, and sizing of initiatives to inform the Portfolio Backlog and related decisions.
- Define target and reference architecture and roadmap in alignment with the Enterprise architecture guidelines.
- Design, develop, and deploy the best solution architecture practices, standards, and patterns.
- Build modern solutions using new technologies while working with vendor roadmaps to define critical solutions evolution map.
- Provide thought leadership on foundational digital architecture best practices and disruptive technology trajectory and implications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Enterprise Architecture certification is an added advantage
- PRINCE 2 or PMP
- ISACA and other ICT Professional Bodies
Work experience required
- Three (3) or more years of progressive work experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in IT strategic planning, organization design and development.
- Experience in business capability modelling and technical and solution architecture development.
Functional and Technical Skills
- Definition of long-term business, data and IT architecture strategy and roadmap
- Solution Architecture planning and designing
- Definition of integration APIs and ecosystem strategy
- Technology Innovation: scouting, screening and evaluation
- Cost of ownership of technology, Application portfolio management
- Estimation techniques for scaled agile
- Web-scale cloud-native architectures including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Design of infrastructure strategy and roadmap
- Design of web-scale architectures and systems of innovation and engagement
- DevOps practices and automation tools
- Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning and Big data technologies and architectures
Behaviours and Competencies
- Trusted and respected as a change agent who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with high-levels of creativity and a practical approach that is principle-driven
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and effective at driving short term actions that are consistent with long-term goals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to distil complex technical concepts into simple terms, with strong persuasion skills to gain support for and establish principles, standards, and change
- Excellent relationship building, teamwork, and collaboration skills that enables the provision of effective support and guidance across programs
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies, with natural intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Vendor and technology neutral –driven primarily by long-term business outcomes rather than personal preferences
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)