Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor (SUP) – Data Integration and Architecture
This role is responsible for defining and identifying how the diverse and dynamic Data platforms support and enable our analytics platforms. This role has a focus on the Data Architectures and quality required for analytics to yield critical insights that will enhanced revenue Administration outcomes.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Support Data architecture for the decision support systems including rules, policies, standards and models that govern and define the type of Data collected and how it is used, stored, managed and integrated and its database systems.
- Design Data structures and Data integration practices that are highly scalable
- Document Data inventory and Data flow diagrams
- Support the implementation of Data modelling best practices for decision support systems.
- Execute Data quality rules and definitions consistent with Business strategies.
- Support the development of Data quality metrics that identify gaps and ensure compliance with standards across the organization
- Define standards for Data within assigned domain
- Manage domains business glossary; business relationships, new elements & metadata
- Maintains database dictionaries, monitors standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Statistics or related field.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Membership to a relevant Professional Body
Previous relevant work experience required.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Data management working in organizations with mature Data governance capabilities, including standardized Data vocabularies and related capabilities (business glossaries, Data dictionaries, etc.)
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Ability to Create Data maps and the corresponding design for the work and Data flows including event handlers and transactions
- Advanced Knowledge in
- Data integration and database development technologies and processes
- Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
- Designing complex Data models for operational, analytical, and reporting database applications.
- Implementing Data Warehouse and Data Mart applications, incorporating Data extraction, Data transformation, and loading (ETL) processes,
- Familiarity with Revenue collection practices and policies is essential.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesize Data and develop recommendations.
- Demonstrable behavioral analytical experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal including effective presentation
- Leadership qualities which include team work, good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable to team environments
- Meticulous and with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure
- A person of integrity
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)