Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT AND FISHERIES
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 22,270 – 30,020 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by SRC.
Animal Health Assistant II J/G ‘G’ (9 Posts) RE:
Duties and responsibilities
o) Carrying out simple treatment of animals
p) Participating in disease search and reporting
q) Demonstration on milking techniques and eternal parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting
r) Carry out vaccination; and
s) Undertaking closed castration, dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, de beaking hoof trimming
Requirements for appointment
• Must be a Kenyan citizen.
• Certificate lasting not less than two (2) years in any of the following disciplines: Animal Health, Animal Health and Production.
• Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board.
• Certificate in meat inspection.
• Certificate in computer applications.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the following
documents during the interviews;
1. National Identity Card;
2. Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts;
3. Any other supporting documents and testimonials;
4. Current clearances from the following bodies:
i. Kenya Revenue Authority;
ii. Higher Education Loans Board;
iii. A Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
iv. Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate)
v. Self-Declaration Form duly stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
vi. Recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations (where applicable).
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Naivas Building 2nd Floor Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm East African Time on 7th day of October, 2021.
Women, people living with disabilities, marginalized and minority groups to apply.
▪ Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
▪ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
▪ It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.