Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Laikipia County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position
COUNTY DIRECTOR OF PHYSICAL AND LAND USE PLANNING. (CPSB 03)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT
SALARY: Kshs. 121,430×6,070-127,500×6,370-133,870×6,570-140,440×6,770-147,210×6,960-154,170×7,160-161,330×7,810-169,140p.m
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Implementing of Physical Planning Act, (Cap 286), Collaborate and Partnering with Local, Regional and International Stakeholders;
- Developing Implementing and realizing strategic plans and objectives; preparing and implementing the performance targets work plan and contracts;
- overseeing planning and budgeting for department; mobilization of resources and managing, mentoring and developing staff.
Requirements for Appointment.
1. Have served in the grade of Senior Deputy Director of Physical Planning for a minimum period of three (3) years.
2. Have a bachelor in any of the following fields; -Urban and Regional Planning, Urban planning or Town planning from a recognized institution.
3. Have a master’s Degree in any of the following; Urban and Regional Planning, Urban planning or Town planning, Transport Planning or Spatial planning from a recognized institution.
4. Be a registered member of Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya
5. Be registered by the physical Planners as per PLUPA 2019, section 19(c)
6. Have a certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program lasting not less than six
(6) weeks from a recognized institution
7. Have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
8. Demonstrate professional ability, high integrity and competence.
9. Demonstrate ability to interpret and apply the Physical Planning Act.
10. Possession of a master’s degree in the relevant discipline will be added advantage
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of National I.D, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials including the letter of promotion to the current substantive grade should be emailed to:
To be considered your application must be received on or before 5th October,2021.
a) Any communication from the County Public Service Board shall be through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell phone No: 0715052052
b) The County Public Service Board does not charge for recruitment. Any request for payment should be reported to the Police or the County Public Service Board on the number: 0715052052
c) The County Government of Laikipia is an equal opportunity employer.
d) Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
e) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Board.