Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Machakos Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Department of Transport, Roads & Public works. This is pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 59, 63 of the County Governments Act, 2012
ASSISTANT ARCHITECT, JOB GROUP ‘L’ (3) POSTS REF: MCPSB/T,R&PW/2/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of sketch/ scheme designs and production drawing;
- Interpretation of client’s requirements and post contract admission.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
i. A Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or any equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognised institution;
ii. Graduate membership with the Architectural Association of Kenya.
Terms of service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission (SRC)
MANDATORY INTEGRITY CLEARANCE
• Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of National Police
• Clearance from the Ethics & Anti–Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Clearance from former employer where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the following Link: – Machakos County Website or Portal: http://machakosgovernment.co.ke/jobs
Qualified candidates must apply on or before 2 3 r d S e p t e m b e r 2 0 2 1 at 5:00p.m (East African Time).
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
The Shortlisted Candidates will be required to:
1. Produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.