Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Project Manager
What you’ll do
- Support the delivery of products and initiatives using Agile practices and by serving as ScrumMaster for assigned teams.
- Participate in quarterly planning and bi-weekly reviews for the squad he/she/they supports as well as continuous reporting and unblocking.
- Organize roadmaps, timelines and review meetings for broad consumption.
- Support a culture of continuous learning through the establishment of consistent retros, post-mortems, and team health metrics.
- Provide input into resource planning and allocation in coordination with the PMO lead.
- Develop a strong understanding of context (across markets) of our internal tools to optimize for efficiency, productivity, and team morale.
- Be the team champion to ensure team alignment, advocate product and be the subject matter expert for our internal tools.
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience with proven expertise in Agile methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards.
- 2+ years experience leveraging software development and team collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc.
- Checked ego, humble, empathetic, collaborative, service-oriented attitude of “customer first”.
- Experience managing technical programs and projects for distributed teams across multiple locations and countries a bug plus.
- Must have strong communication skills – role will be responsible for intra-team and inter-team communication, as well as status reporting and risk event updates, so candidates must have strong written and verbal english skills.
- Flexibility to respond to changing requirements and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Must be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently – includes ability to set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and follow through on assignments with minimal direction. This role requires high EQ, comfort in taking ownership, and the ability to understand when escalation is needed.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor others who are learning project management and Agile practices in a replicable, scalable way.