Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
What you’ll do
- Develop test automation suites to expand test coverage to all our microservices and integrate it into regression and release process
- Deliver framework for performance testing to be used on-demand and as part of regular testing
- Deliver tools to help test integration with 3rd party services (Payment Rails, SMS/Email, KYC (know your customer), Analytics, etc.)
- Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process
- Mentor junior team members
- Collaborate with squad lead and other key stakeholders to strategize rollout
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Data, Credit, and Business Development) in identifying automation areas to further increase the quality of our product
- Maintain, review, propose and implement improvements to existing frameworks, tools and processes
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in building test tools and frameworks using Java/Groovy/Kotlin/Scala/Python, Jenkins or similar CI-CD tools, Shell Scripting, Linux/ Mac OSX for either backend or frontend services
- Experience with BDD testing paradigm and one of the Behavior Driven Testing frameworks such as Cucumber, Spock or JBehave
- Experience in front-end automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, Espresso or Kaspresso
- Experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Experience working in an Agile development process (Scrum/ Kanban/ Scrumban)
- Preferred BS Degree in Computer Science and/or Math or equivalent skills