Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: This position is remote with travel from time to time.
Reporting to: Technical Advisory Lead.
This position is open for full time or independent contractor/long-term consultancy basis.
The AECF is looking for a strategy and market growth Senior Technical Advisor (STA) who will be responsible for:
- Supporting AECF’s investees in the Renewable Energy sector to improve their sales and overall competitiveness through provision of blended advisory services (coaching, consulting, training, linkage facilitation) in strategy, sales, marketing, and distribution.
- Being a reference for all strategy and market growth needs of the companies and offering solutions aligned with the company strategies, positioning, brand, and value propositions.
Suitable candidates should:
- Hold at a master’s degree in a relevant field (MBA, Economics, Strategy, Marketing).
- Hold a professional certification in strategy and/or marketing.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years experience, five (5) of which should be in supporting off-grid companies with business strategy development, marketing, sales and distribution. Experience in digital marketing is an added
- Have experience in coaching and “hands-on” consulting in strategy development, customer-centric project
management and customer or brand experience generation for renewable energy/off-grid and clean cooking companies.
- Have a strong understanding of Africa’s off-grid energy dynamics and experience in providing business and
technical support to SMEs to scale up their operations.
- Be fluent in both English and French.
How to Apply
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered based on merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role
send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received by: 3Oth September 2021.
For more information, please visit our careers page on http://www.aecfafrica.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.