Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Provide a seamless and real time products to merchants and the end customers while ensuring all payments are secure and protected by the most effective systems and supported by a highly skilled team. Responsible of the product’s life cycle from inception, product development, Go Live, consumption by the target customer and day-to-day support to the customers. The product manager will work in partnership with the business and technical teams to design, develop, prioritise and implement the products roadmap.
- Manage and support the development and implementation of the Enterprise Business strategy.
- Prepare and manage the budget, KPIs, targets and other objectives.
- Develop, organize and execute the products roadmap according to defined customer segments and strategy objectives.
- Develop the products through market research, and combining the findings with general requirements, specifications, timelines, pricing and planning to complete development and market strategies.
- Create, implement and enforce procedures and SLAs within the company policy.
- Develop, maintain and distribute system guides.
- Develop a business plan to grow the Enterprise business through effective distribution channels.
- P&L responsibility for the execution of approved plan to drive growth and development of the products. Ensure profitability.
- Actively participate in projects with other partners, training and workshops, marketing events and campaigns.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day progress of the products. Monitor systems performance.
- Identify and solve challenging business and customer issues with innovative and effective long-term solutions.
- Prepare, analyse and present timely reports. Update on targets, activities, achievements, pipeline and performance.
- Gather and distil customer and market insights, monitor market trends and feedback and share proposals on the same to the management team in a timely manner. Monitor competitor activity and understand trends in the market.
- Setting and regularly review pricing policies across the products suite.
- Overseeing the liaison with external vendors to follow up on deliverables, handle issues and escalate as required.
Key Critical Competencies:
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team, who is at home with technology, has an enthusiastic approach to their work, able to think out-of-the-box with a high level of attention to detail with limited supervision and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to proactively monitor customer accounts and take appropriate action applicable.
- Has a strong sense of innovation.
- Self-empowered to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills; and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to influence decisions and gain consensus across different channels and lines of business, particularly in the case of competing interests and priorities.
- Expertise in change management and process improvement.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. And able to build rapport quickly.
- Up-to-date with and understands the latest technology trends, new functionalities and with a desire to continue learning.
- Enjoys working at a start-up environment and not afraid to jump in and get things done.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or Information Technology from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years product management experience, with strong coaching and mentoring abilities to get the best out of your team.
- Proven track record and display of experience in managing a product from; inception, development, Go Live and consumption by the target customer with quantifiable results.
- Good understanding of the Ecommerce dynamics and the levers that affect conversion, and how to translate that into product functionality. Experience in E-commerce, Marketplace, Open APIs, B2B products is a plus.
- Comfortable with agile scrum development practices, with a collaborative approach to working with development teams.
- Experience working on cloud platforms to perform tasks such as DevOps, Cloud deployments/management and CICD pipeline.