Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IT Incident Management Specialist
The IT Incident Management Specialist will manage the lifecycle of all unplanned interruptions, malfunctions, and quality reductions of provided IT services. The main goals are to follow incident management protocols and restore provided IT services to normal operation as quickly as possible.
- Ensure Proper I.T service delivery through I.T Incident Management
- Be accountable for the following processes – Incident Management, Service Request, Catalog management, Knowledge Management and Business reporting
- Ensure all incidents are logged into the ITSM tool and workaround is provide if immediate resolution is not available.
- Monitor all the changes in the technology environment to avert incidents.
- Work closely with Change Management to ensure the environment is Stable.
- Identify areas of automation in System monitoring.
- Coordinate the Monitoring team and come up with Intelligent reports and trends for Management.
- Provide continuous Improvement of I.T through branch visits, IT Service awareness and workshop trainings etc.
- Continually measure the performance of the service providers and design improvements to processes, services, and infrastructure in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and cost effectiveness.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- MCP / ITIL Certification
- 3 years’ experience in Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Client Support and Office Automation.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 1st October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.