Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mount Kenya University(MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education, serving both private and Government sponsored students at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Thika with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as its Open Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) Centre’s located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
In pursuit of being a Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research and Community Service, MKU invites applications from suitably qualified, visionary, competent, dynamic and experienced professionals with the following qualifications:
Qualifications (Education, Skills and Experience)
- BSc in a relevant field
- 3 years’ experience.
- Computer Literacy
Key responsibilities also include
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, conducting and supervising practical classes or courses.
- Participate in research and student projects.
- Service and maintain scientific equipment as per the operational instruction manuals.
- Ensure that equipment spare parts and supplies are available.
- Assess, determine and evaluate Requirements for assigned practical work.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How To Apply