Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mount Kenya University(MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education, serving both private and Government sponsored students at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Thika with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as its Open Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) Centre’s located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
In pursuit of being a Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research and Community Service, MKU invites applications from suitably qualified, visionary, competent, dynamic and experienced professionals with the following qualifications:
Qualifications (Education, Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in specialized in Journalism, mass media and related fields
- Certification in specific area
- Minimum of 3years’ experience at Grade 9 or at a similar position in a recognized academic institution.
- Assess the technical requirements of departments in liaison with the other staff to meet the needs of these departments
- Conduct user training and support for all staff on the necessary skills needed for effective service delivery in the end-user environment
- Develop and maintain suitable tools and reports as may be required from time to time by the University
- Work closely with the relevant teams to coordinate their efforts towards effective user support in the Departments
- Develop, maintain and regularly carry out appropriate data and application backup and security procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How To Apply