Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position title: REGISTERED NURSE: REF NO KRCHN/NBI/09/2021
AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following temporary position based in Nairobi.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate health care services
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Carryout MNCH clinic
- Referring patients/clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients` day admission and discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on Patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment.
- Prepare MOH reports and submit them to Sub-county offices on time.
- Administering COVID-19 vaccine.
- Regularly attend departmental meetings.
- Diploma in: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy health facility
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 24th September 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number KRCHN/NBI/09/2021 as the email subject. INTERVIEWS WILL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS and Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.