Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Country Commercial Reporting and Visualisation (Kenya), to join the CCBA Country Commercial Team. The successful applicant will be reporting into Country Commercial.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40 percent of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a NARTD market leader in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees. CCBA vision is to Refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders.
The role will contribute to CCBA vision by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and reporting all information related to Local Market sales in an on-going effort to optimize and increase sales productivity and support Commercial Director and sales teams.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Sales teams collecting sales records, evaluating performance based on key indicators and identifying possible watch outs, derailers or opportunities .
- Develop dashboards / scorecard to track sales performance and enhance understanding of the business to improve decision-making.
- Analyze Sales Trends (Brand wise / SKU wise at State / Distributor level) and prepare sales forecast and rolling estimates in collaboration with Demand Planning
- Monthly sales reporting analysis by product and category, highlighting variances for the month and the year to date. Distributor Sales & Variance Analysis.
- Monitor the performance of Sales Force through calculation / Distributor rewards and incentive programs.
- Preparing Analysis reports for Sales Promotional Campaigns and newly-launched brands and packs, enabling review and action by marketing team.
- Maintain frequent routines with Sales teams for reporting and opportunity identification
- Create both standard and custom reports for Sales teams and Country GMs.
- Ensure sales data integrity and quality in the platforms and reports.
- Identify opportunities and recommend best practices for applying data mining to increase sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Post Graduate Qualification advantageous
- 10+ of professional experience in building dashboards, scorecards and delivering reports
- At least 3+ years of experience working Power BI / Tableau / QlikView / PowerPivot / Web based applications and other results-oriented products
- Proven experience of approaching problem solving with curiosity and imagination
- Demonstrated ability to lead and be creative/flexible in managing simultaneous projects, requirements and reporting schedules
- Strong programming skills – Microsoft SQL, R, Python, DAX etc. and experience in implementing end to end BI technologies
- Demonstrated track record of continued advancement of learning in new technologies and evolving skills sets
- Data modelling and strong data analysis and critical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to other
functional areas in simple language with a customer-oriented approach for understanding
- Proven track record of simplifying large information inputs from multiple sources and consumable outputs that provide valuable insights
Closing Date: 2021/10/01
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.