Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kocela LTD is digital solutions company providing customer focused payment solutions.
We are looking for a pro-active, self-driven Finance Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles. Under the supervision of our Finance staff, the Finance Intern will be expected to participate in the preparation of financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping, and assist with other accounting and admin activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Expertly handle the accounting of all transactions.
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively.
- Analyze and post journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis.
- Updating all cash transactions on Quick-books and ensuring that various transactions are posted to the right accounts.
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors.
- Maintain an updated filing system with proper coding.
- Prepare, process and reconcile petty cash.
- Review month-end close reports and ensure that they are generated on time.
- Shadowing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Invoicing Clients.
- Assist in external audit process.
- Perform administrative support functions.
- Handling of sensitive and confidential accounts information with honesty and integrity.
- Assist in the preparation of contracts, NDAs and other documentation with suppliers, partners and service providers.
- Diploma in Finance/ Accounting from a reputable institution and/or CPA Section IV.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Pro-active and results oriented
- High attention to details
- Passion for continuous learning and development.
- Youthful & energetic.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2021.