Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced Driver Acquisition Lead who will be responsible for the sourcing, onboarding, engagement, and conversion of new drivers across our various mobility channels. This person will contribute to the objective of scaling up Moove’s driver base across different products. If you’ve got ground-breaking entrepreneurial ideas, an uncanny knack for people management, and are result driven we would like to meet and explore this opportunity with you.
We are looking for a Driver Acquisition Lead who will ensure the success of driver activations and that sign-up conversions meet the needs of the business while interacting with local driver communities. The successful candidate will also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to key stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who will develop, execute and manage driver acquisition strategies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, managing, and implementing drivers’ acquisition strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting performance data, on the effectiveness of acquisition strategies.
- Building driver funnel dashboard for new driver acquisition across various channels
- Managing driver referral and incentive schemes.
- Developing recommendations to reach new drivers, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Managing driver agency relationships to ensure they meet company KPIs.
- Clearly communicating the progress of acquisition initiatives.
What You Will Need For This Position
- Direct experience leading driver onboarding for a top tier African mobility marketplace is an added advantage
- 2-3 years experience in operations, supply chain, logistics, or marketplace experience in the mobility or tech industry.
- Degree in sales, marketing, operations, or in a related field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the Haulage sector will be an added advantage
Who You’ll Be Working with
Directly reporting to the Driver Channels Manager and closely working with the Operations team.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
About Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.
How To Apply