Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Driver Monitoring Manager, reporting to the Country Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Driver Monitoring Manager will be leading the Monitoring team for stellar performance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management, or car rental industry and a proven track record in implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Driver Monitoring Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for the success of the Monitoring Team in optimizing driver’s performance.
In this role, you will dig deep into the monitoring and compliance of the Monitoring Team that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and compliant. If you’ve got resilience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Driver Monitoring Manager who will lead the local Monitoring Team to ensure a high level of Driver compliance within our Monitoring team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Monitoring expert and who is experienced in Leading and Coaching a large team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimizing driver performance.
- Leading Driver issue resolution efforts in collaboration with other departments.
- Ensuring compliance and administration of all verification procedures and enforcing all company policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with Fleet Operations Manager as required, to resolve any escalated issues related to maintenance and repairs.
- Managing and overseeing all driver-related communication including but not limited to, driver operations, safety, compliance, Moove policies, and breakdown.
- Leading and Coaching the Monitoring & Compliance Supervisors to support the Team Captains effectively.
- Contributing to the budgeting process from a Driver Relations & Monitoring perspective.
- Liaising with peers within the region & company to share knowledge and optimize operations.
What You will need for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or equivalent experience is required.
- MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant logistics, operations, and/or services management experience.
- Experience in a start-up.
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator
- The candidate must be Data-centric and Tech-savvy.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Country Manager, and closely working with our Monitoring and Compliance Supervisors.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristics.
How To Apply