Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management, or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams. The Fleet Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for facilitating the onboarding of vehicles into our system and maintaining accurate records of vehicle maintenance and inspection to ensure operational efficiency.
In this role, you will dig deep into the management of the company’s vehicles and drivers so as to make the organization more productive and effective. If you’ve got excellent leadership skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Fleet Manager who will manage all fleet-related projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet Operations team and, also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Fleet and Logistics expert, who also has deep knowledge in the recruitment of drivers, inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance, and manages accident reports.
What you will Be Doing
- Plan, process, and execute approved vehicle purchases through our partner OEMs
- Facilitate vehicle replacement
- Ensure fleet operation is in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained properly
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Manage the safety and compliance functions
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance
- Contribute to the budgeting process from a Fleet Ops perspective.
- Liaise with peers within the region & company to share knowledge and optimise operations.
What You will need for this position
- Degree in Logistics or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ years similar experience in the Haulage sector.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Candidates must have strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy and datacentric.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Country Manager, and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
How To Apply