Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEAD OF RETAIL – LIFE BUSINESS
Reporting to GM Distribution , the incumbent will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales and customer retention strategy for the Life Business retail segment. This includes building and managing a team of over 100 Sales Managers and +800 tied and independent Financial Advisors to achieve revenue, customer retention and profitability targets.
- Driving new business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/surpassing sales targets. Identify potential new markets & open the markets with assistance of Regional Sales Managers.
- Aggressively develop new distribution channels and intermediaries within these channels, while striving to maintain existing relationships
- Manage performance, coach and mentor retail team.
- Monitor market activity and advise the business on opportunities or threats presented.
- Collaborate with senior management in the development of strategic and business plans to achieve the company’s overall objectives
- Responsible for relationship management with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Manages daily operational (client service and or administrative) delivery within the specific functional area. Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
Business Planning, People Management, Profitability, Sales Leadership, Strategic Objectives
Bachelor Of Business (Required)
28 September 2021