Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
POSTAL CORPORATION OF KENYA
Office of the Postmaster General
Human Resource & Development
P.O.Box 34567–00100 NAIROBI
20th September 2021
The Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) is a key public communication and financial services provider charged with specific statutory functions that are geared towards rapid social and economic development of our country. To enable PCK discharge these functions, it has put in place a strategic business plan to ensure efficient delivery of services and improvement of corporate image. Effective identification and deployment of the human capital is key to the success of our corporate goals and objectives. In this regard, the following positions are hereby advertised.
Job Title: Motorbike Riders.
Grade: UN 10
No. of Vacancies: 25
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular cleaning of motor bike.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
- Report bike defects
- Drive to destinations as required
- Deliver goods as required
- Maintain good customer care practices
- Sign the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Delivery of mail as directed
- Generate bike records weekly and monthly.
Requirements for Appointment
- O-Level Certificate D+ Plus
- Valid driving license for Motorbikes free from any current endorsements;
- Served as Motorbike Rider for a minimum of 1 year.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Interested candidates can check our website www.posta.co.ke for more details and apply by submitting a written application and up-dated Curriculum Vitae through the Post Office and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the Postmaster General, P. O. Box 34567 – 00100 Nairobi not later than 8th October 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Posta is an Equal Opportunity Employer