Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job.
Achieving Zamara’s ambitious strategic priorities will be complex and challenging. Its continued success will be dependent on building and retaining a world-class team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support across the business in terms of handling the flow of people and ensuring that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner to promote organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
You will not be alone as we have another top-class receptionist. At Zamara, we are passionate about the client experience so if this aligns to how you view your work, you are well on your to being part of us.
The role will report to the People & Culture Manager.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for the general housekeeping of the reception area
- Ensuring the reception is covered at all times.
- Maintaining a daily list of all calls in the telephone register
- Responsible for sorting and distributing internal mail.
- Responsible for maintaining the telecommunication system by ensuring all switchboard lines are working efficiently.
- Meeting and directing clients as and when required
- Welcome, direct and ensure clients are attended to in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing for any client meetings and ensure the boardroom is clean and neatly arranged at all times.
- Responding, screening, and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all in-coming mail, stamping and placing in respective pigeonholes in the mail room
- Assist in the coordination of marketing activities e.g., activations, golf days and town halls.
- Assist in the coordination of travel and hotel bookings for staff on duty
- Provide general support to different business units handling
- Relieve the telephone operator as and when called upon.
The following qualification is preferred:
- 3 Years’ experience in an administrative or client facing role.
- Diploma in a Relevant Business field.
- Telephone Etiquette.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good Listening Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal Skills.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deliver on Customer Focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send us your CV before Friday, 24 September 2021 at 5pm to email@example.com