Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
To manage the rapid growth, we are looking for 8 dynamic and hardworking individuals with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join the Cytonn Young Leadership Program (CYLP) as Finance Interns. At Cytonn, we are keen on recruitment as it offers us competitive advantage since our future success is primarily based on acquiring and training the most talented, motivated and capable graduates.
Under the Cytonn Young Leaders Program, the successful candidates will undergo a rigorous 12 week training, aimed at equipping them with practical and competitive skills in the company’s various areas of operations. The candidates will be exposed to challenging yet fulfilling career options with an emphasis on leadership, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Preparing and posting of invoices and payments
- Keeping records and filing of transactions and relevant documentation
- Assisting in daily, weekly and monthly treasury operations and track key treasury operational benchmarks
- Assisting with documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model.
- Preparing and maintaining all the books of accounts. This includes assisting with month end closing processes and general journal entries
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial statutory requirements including filing and payment of NHIF, PAYE, NSSF, HELB,VAT and WHT among others
- Assisting internal and external auditors by providing financial information as may be required
- Assisting in financial reporting and providing analysis for the management accounts.
- Reconciling the intercompany balances between the entities in the company.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or business related course with a minimum of second class honors, upper division
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE
- Professional qualification in accounting field or actively pursuing such qualifications
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great precision and accuracy
- Organization, attention to details and follow-through
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Upon joining the company, the successful candidates will undertake both departmental and companywide orientation. In the Finance department, a customized training program will teach the graduates the fundamentals of financial statement analysis, financial modelling and accounting. After the 12 weeks training, you will be ready to start your career in finance and accounting. Typically, you will be able to run the full accounting cycle including financial modelling, data recording and analysis, and financial reporting.
How To Apply