Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and Washington, DC – USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
To fulfill its growing Technology needs, Cytonn Technologies is inviting applications from qualified graduates to its unique internship program. As a fresh computer science graduate, joining the workforce can be daunting, due to the gap between what you have learned and what the industry needs. At Cytonn Technologies, we are bridging this gap by providing you an opportunity to develop your career from the ground up and turn your newly learned computer science knowledge into a tool that is sought after by industry. Your productivity is driven by your passion and excellent knowledge of your subject. You bring your passion and aptitude, we sharpen your skills and show you how to learn and lead.
- Developing web applications (both front end and back end), ensuring user requirements are met
- Designing database systems for web applications, ensuring efficient data storage and consistency
- Writing clean, reusable and testable code
- Maintaining web applications, ensuring uptime and dependability
- Working with designers to ensure that web applications developed are intuitive and user friendly
- Providing technical support to users when required
- Develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A grade of B and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages
- Computer Science (or related) degree. Candidates must have completed their degrees no more than one year ago. Candidates expecting to complete their degree work in the next few months are eligible as long as they will be available for the training
- Solid foundational skills of computing and algorithms, background in object oriented principles is an added advantage
- Basic foundational knowledge of web and Internet infrastructure, mobile app programming, databases, networking and programming
- Appreciation of web interfaces and user experiences
- A passion for computing and software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to make a difference in a highly productive environment
- Desire to use technology to develop innovative solutions that solve real world problems
- Interest in financial technology is encouraged
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How To Apply