Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the General Manager-Marketing, the Marketing Co-ordinator is an entry level position in the Solutions and Services Marketing job family. They support the Solutions and Services Marketing process within Dimension Data and work closely with the team, operating in low complexity environments.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Co-ordinator is to assist with the management and co-ordination of marketing, communications and partner marketing for Solutions and Services within Dimension Data. They contribute to the development of marketing campaigns, targeted programs, internal and external communications, sales content, partner marketing and business or pipeline development activities.
- The Marketing Co-ordinator assists with the development and execution of marketing campaigns. They work closely with the Marketing Team to assist with the development and execution of marketing activities in line with business objectives and revenue targets. They assist with the development and maintenance of the Solutions and Services marketing activity calendar and supporting information, that these activities are communicated to regions consistently and timeously.
- These individuals assist with the creation of targeted demand generation programmes that are unique, relevant, and executable by Business Units within Dimension Data. Liaising closely with relevant stakeholders, these individuals assist with the tracking and measurement of the success of these demand generation programmes.
- The Marketing Co-ordinator assists with the co-ordination of internal and external communications forums that include, but are not limited to blogs, communities, newsletters, intranet pages, the corporate website, face-to-face forums, and monthly telephonic calls. They assist with the distribution of information to marketing and communications teams. Working with internal teams and external suppliers, they assist with the co-ordination and delivery of content, tools and materials for internal and external communications.
- These individuals engage in and assist with the facilitation of sales enablement activities that create alignment between sales, marketing, and partners. They collaborate with the Sales Enablement teams to ensure that sales enablement components feature prominently in all relevant communications. They assist with ensuring that all marketing activities related to sales enablement are obtained via the existing and recommended or relevant channels.
- By obtaining input and guidance from solutions or technical experts, the Marketing Co-ordinator assists in the development and execution of Business Unit and marketing offering deliverables. They contribute ideas for white papers and opinion pieces that assist with articulating Dimension Data’s approach, value proposition and differentiators.
- The Marketing Co-ordinator stays current with market trends and drivers and the competitive landscape. They do this by researching and identifying best practices and patterns that can be from one region to another. They maintain a good understanding of go-to-market areas and can articulate Dimension Data’s value proposition.
- These individuals display good stakeholder engagement skills and able to support the teams they engage with by effectively communicating the Dimension Data services value add. They can develop and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders, assisting with the creation of visibility around execution challenges, measurement and the marketing calendar
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s (graduate) degree in Marketing/business degree or equivalent qualification.
- Must have analytical skills enabling quick and meaningful understanding of customer needs and goals.
- Good communications and presentation skills, with the ability to operate comfortably at and beyond client senior executive levels.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to persuade and maintain multilevel relationships within prospects and clients.
- Must be able to demonstrate business awareness or business acumen.
How To Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your application letter, CV and relevant testimonials to The Human Resources Manager through careers.EA@dimensiondata.com quoting the job reference number. To be received not later than close of business 26th September 2021.