Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a non-profit implementing foundation set up in 2008 as the social arm of Equity Group Holdings with the aim of transforming the lives and livelihoods of our people socially and economically by availing modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
The Health Pillar of EGF seeks a program manager to be responsible for supporting the execution of Health programs, initiatives, and activities. The successful individual will be tasked with assisting the GM Health in developing programs to support the Foundation’s strategic direction, as well as actively contributing to creation and management of Health pillar long-term goals. Additionally, the Business Development & Customer Experience Manager will support the development of budgets and operating plans for health pillar programs and originating program funding proposals.
Department: Equity Group Foundation, Health Pillar
- The Business Development & Customer Experience Manager will be tasked with supporting Equity Afia clinics to achieve and sustain exceptional customer experience, clinic visits and revenue growth while actively promoting affordability.
- They shall be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of Equity Afia brand & customer service strategy
- Leading continuous improvement of customer experience while ensuring customer relation programs are well executed.
- Leading the development & implementation of Equity Afia marketing & communication plan
- Developing a customer service excellence strategy to ensure high level of client’s retention
- Initiatives to ensure maximum brand awareness and visibility
- Managing and guiding clinic business development resources on relationship marketing
- Providing in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and market positioning and relevant reports to management on healthcare industry
- Developing merchandising and marketing materials to enhance brand awareness
- Fostering a good relationship with all insurance partners & direct billing accounts
- Preparing the business development, sales and marketing budget and plans
- Managing and monitoring the customer feedback systems
- Working with relevant partners and stakeholders to develop effective a marketing campaign
- Monitoring and reporting on clinic visit trends to anticipate areas of intervention
- BCom Marketing or Business Related degree
- MBA and added advantage
- Membership to the relevant professional bodies (eg. CIM, MSK) preferred
- Experience in a sales and marketing function for at least 5 years, 3 of which should be at management level.
- Experience in the health sector will be an added advantage.
Experience / Competencies
- Possess a high-level business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics for business growth
- Proven Leadership skills, good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with other members of staff, & stakeholders
- highly driven and results oriented
- Experience in managing strategy, diversity, driving financial performance, team productivity, & championing customer focus
- Proven track record in delivering results.
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong communications skills (spoken and written).
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Creative, open-minded, flexible, self-learner.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills.
How To Apply