Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Afia (EQA) was established in 2015 under the umbrella of the Equity Group Foundation in response to the growing need for affordable and accessible quality healthcare for Kenyans.
The Equity Afia clinic network has over 44 medical centres in 17 counties across the country operated in a franchise model. The facilities are run by qualified and experienced doctors who are alumni of the Equity Leaders Program to offer affordable, high quality integrated 7 standardized health services.
Department: Equity Afia
- Reporting to the Credit Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Coordinate collection of invoices and supporting documents in a central point.
- Carry out vetting of claim forms and invoices against scheme rules for complete documentation before dispatch.
- Carry out Invoice approval and batching in the system.
- Carry out physical Dispatch to the Insurance or Corporations.
- Maintain a record of all the invoices dispatched.
- Maintain returned invoices tracker and re-submit all returned invoices.
- Carry out proper back up and filing of claims support documents.
- Communicate to Internal Customer (Staff) on any updates from third party Customers, concerning the Claim Process
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
- Degree in any business-related discipline
Experience / Competencies
- 2 years working experience in a similar position preferably in a service industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Produce quality work, with accuracy & efficiency.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills.
How To Apply