Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Afia (EQA) was established in 2015 under the umbrella of the Equity Group Foundation in response to the growing need for affordable and accessible quality healthcare for Kenyans.
The Equity Afia clinic network has over 44 medical centres in 17 counties across the country operated in a franchise model. The facilities are run by qualified and experienced doctors who are alumni of the Equity Leaders Program to offer affordable, high quality integrated 7 standardized health services.
Department: Equity Group Foundation, Health Pillar
The Head of Clinical Services will lead Equity Afia Clinic Operations & Quality Assurance initiatives. They will support effective application of quality standards and procedures to strengthen all clinical services offered by Equity Afia. They shall directly supervise all clinical departments & support revenue generating clinic initiatives. They shall be responsible for:
- Facilitating the implementation of Equity Afia strategic and business plans from the clinical services perspective.
- Offering leadership in all clinical departments, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensuring clinical SOPs, guidelines and pathways are in place, implemented, monitored, and revised and updated as necessary.
- Positively engaging all relevant stakeholders to maximize value for Equity Afia
- Ensuring adequate and efficient staffing levels are achieved in the relevant clinical departments by supporting the clinics in planning, recruitment processes, scheduling processes, performance management & staff relations.
- Contributing to business development and operations through growth of business in scope of service and volume to ensure new services introduced within agreed timelines.
- Leading Clinical Quality processes in line with the goals of Equity Afia to offer comprehensive affordable high-quality services & drive continuous clinical improvement.
- Leading Continuous Medical Education and other relevant learning programs.
- Contributing to exemplar customer experience at Equity Afia by addressing relevant customer concerns timely ensure sustained high customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all clinical staff and Equity Afia facilities have valid and up to date licenses.
- Preparing timely clinical and quality reports as due daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and monthly.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Bachelors degree in Medicine (MBChB, MBBS, MD)
- Master’s degree – MBA, MPH, Msc, Health Systems Managment presents an added advantage.
Experience / Competencies
- 5 years’ post-qualification experience in a busy private set-up
- At least 3-years expeerience in supervisory / management role in health context.
- Strong communications skills (spoken and written).
- Experience and strong competence in analysis & report writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise clearly, oversee multiple tasks, set clear objectives & work across teams.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Creative, open-minded, flexible, self-learner.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills.
How To Apply