Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that uses franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality, and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya. The goal of Equity Afia is to ensure sustained improvement of the health and well-being of Kenyans by increasing access to and utilization of quality, affordable and standardized healthcare.
Equity Afia seeks to hire IT support officer who will be responsible for planning effective end-user experience by providing prompt support and training to end users. He will liase with the HMIS vendor to ensure timely customisations and dissemination of information for fast decision making and enhancement of the implementation of Equity Afia’s vision, mission and values.
Department: Equity Afia
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating HMIS support activities including installation & training of the end users
- Ensure documentation of all HMIS incidents & problems and following through their resolutions to end-user satisfaction
- Periodic analysis of the reported end-user incidents & problems to address the root cause for long-term resolutions
- Ensuring the medical centres are complaint to the licensing requirements of the system (HMIS).
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of upgraded system, keeping track of its performance, reliability, risks, and benefits
- Ensure end-user adherence to organizational policies, standards and other technical controls related to the system`
- Liase with the bank’s IT department for email services support including purchase email licences, creation and deletion of users.
- To guide new medical centres on the specs for IT hardware to ensure compatibility with HMIS
- Ensure timely consolidation of system requisitistions and dispatch of LPOs to suppliers
- Liaise with the bank’s IT department to develop and implement HMIS policy.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- Must have systems/network administration, or any other ICT certifications
Experience / Competencies
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in a fast-paced set up.
- Working Knowledge in systems analysis & design, Database Management System especially Microsoft SQL, ERP & general backend & front business application support.
- Knowledge on Microsoft windows servers and client operating systems.
- Knowledge on Compute Capabilities (TCP-IP), as well as Network OSI Model.
- Knowledge on Basic Information Security Policies and baseline standards.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented
- Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
- Should be an effective communicator especially when dealing with end-users
- Should demonstrate ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the system use.
How To Apply